Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Proxiblaster BlueTooth Ministry Update

One of my maxims in delivering my oh-so-brilliant thoughts to the world is that I will be equal parts practitioner and theorist. Hence, I ordered the Proxiblaster BlueTooth hardware and software that I recently blogged about.

I've also started building ads using the free, online Sprout Builder. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my personal case study with Blue Tooth ministry and evangelism.

If you have any questions as you dive into BlueTooth, send 'em my way. If you're wondering what in the blue blazes I'm talking about, check out this quick primer.

Before I go, let me offer one more Blue Tooth marketing idea for Christian businesses. Realty! With BlueTooth proximity marketing, your flier box will never again be empty! Blue Tooth prospective buyers simple property info including square footage, price, and more. FYI, I found a company offering to set up this service for realtors. But it's so easy, I recommend you just buy the hardware/software and Blue Tooth without outside help.

Happy BlueToothing...

Digg this Blue Tooth Ministry Marketing Tips, Tutorials, and Case Studies Blog post
Fave this Blue Tooth Ministry Marketing Tips, Tutorials, and Case Studies Blog on Technorati

No comments: